2020 Winter Skills Schools
EFSC Skills School is an academy based program to give soccer players extra training to develop their individual technical and tactical skills.
There will be 8 one hour sessions held on Saturday's or Sunday's
Location: Van Wyck JHS Gym
Cost: $95, includes an EFSC skills school shirt
Registration: Closes January 1, 2020 - space is limited for each division.
• Players are asked to wear rubber-soled shoe (NO CLEATS) and shin guards.
• Please bring water and a soccer ball.
o Saturday 4, 11, 18, 25
o Sunday 5, 12, 19, 26
o Saturday 1, 8, 15, 22
o Sunday 2, 9, 16, 23
• Makeup Days - in the event of weather and/or school activities
o Saturday, February 29, March 7, 14, 21
o Sunday, March 1, 8, 15, 22
• 4-5 pm 2015 Birth Year (U5) Skills School
• 5-6 pm 2014 Birth Year (U6) Skills School
• 6-7 pm 2013/2012 Birth Year (U7/U8) Skills School
• 7-8 pm 2011/2010 Birth Year (U10) Skills School
• 4-5 pm 2017/2016 Birth Years (U3 & U4) Kickers & Me Skills School
• 5-6 pm 2013 & 2012 Birth Years U7/U8 Pre-travel (Front Gym)
• 5-6 pm 2011-2006 Goal Keeping Academy for Rec and Travel (Back Gym)
• 6-7 pm 2009 & 2008 Birth Years (U12) Skills School (Front Gym)
• 6-7 pm 2005-2001 Goal Keeping Academy for Rec and Travel (Back Gym)
• 7-8 pm 2007-2001 Birth Years (U15 & U19) Skills School (Front Gym)
Questions: Email CJ Greenwood at coachcjgreenwood@gmail
Registration for Fall 2019/ Spring 2020 Season.
ALL players MUST upload a current photo. All players will be waitlisted until enough coaches are secured for teams
Kickers & Me (U3 and U4) Registration Fee is $85. Uniform NOT required - shirts provided
CU5 Registration Fee is $85. Uniform NOT required - shirts provided
CU6 - CU10 Registration Fee is $130
CU12/GU12 (LDT) and above - Registration Fee is $140.
Players who compete at the travel level or higher are NOT eligible to compete in the Limited Distance Travel (LDT) program.
**** The Town of East Fishkill imposes a non-refundable field usage fee of $50/player on non-residents, which the East Fishkill Soccer Club is required to collect on behalf of the town. ****
Registration for our Special Needs Program is ALWAYS open - cost is $65
Registration is for both Fall 2019 (Sept - Nov) and Spring 2020 (April - June), each season is approx. 10 weeks in length
TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) is a community-based training program for all athletes with intellectual, emotional, and or physical disabilities. The program strives to provide soccer opportunities (the opportunity of soccer) for players to develop at their own pace in a safe, fun, and supportive/inclusive environment.
PLEASE NOTE: The waitlist will be cleared prior to registration opening for Fall 2020/Spring 2021 - you NEED to re-register EVERY YEAR!
U3, U4 & U5 - $85 (Includes team shirt & team fee)
U6, U7, U8 & U10 - $130 (Includes uniform, team fee, & Dutchess Cup registration)
U12, U15 & U19 (LDT) - $140 (Includes uniform, team fee, & Dutchess Cup registration)
ALL Players MUST upload a photo - EHYSL requirement
U3, U4, U5 Intramural Soccer Coed (Ages 2 through 4).
U6, U7, U8, U10 Intramural Soccer Coed (Ages 5 through 9)
U12, U15, U19 Intramural/Inter-town Soccer - LDT Coed & Girls (Ages 10 through 19)
Limited distance travel (LDT) is an inter-town league - play other local intramural teams e.g. Wappingers Falls, LaGrange, Beekman, etc. Players who compete at the travel level or higher are NOT eligible to compete in the LDT program.